I'm afraid I just don't have time to actually write much at the moment, as I'm drowning under a pile of paperwork, once again...
Instead of words, here's an interesting photo taken last Sunday, featuring some ferocious looking teeth in the mouth of a Chobe hippopotamus. NB picture by Tiennie - I can't take any credit for this one!
Karen, Thank you, thank you for the award you sent my way two blogs ago. I'm a fog, on meds and not very responsible or good mannered. I beg forgiveness. Soon, I shall return as my former, clear-eyed self.
Isn't she lovely, isn't she bootiful... :) I wonder what it is about hippos that makes them so appealing. So much so, I tend to completely forget how dangerous they can be.
It all fits perfectly: "drowning under a pile of paperwork" and photo of hippo immersed in water...
ReplyDeletejust adorable :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pic and I felt the same as Dumdad. Drowning. Hippo. Nice juxtapositioun.
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteKaren,
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you for the award you sent my way two blogs ago. I'm a fog, on meds and not very responsible or good mannered. I beg forgiveness. Soon, I shall return as my former, clear-eyed self.
What's s/he saying?
ReplyDeletewell, I didn't think of the watery associations - but, too true! We are very much in flood mode, here...
ReplyDeleteLV, hope you feel better soon!
As to what this hippo is expressing... I shall leave that entirely to the imagination!
Now that's a really big mouth! Did you see that lovely animal even if you didn't take the picture?
ReplyDeleteThe hippo is probably singing "Kasane Computers is wonddddderful!"
ReplyDeleteIsn't she lovely, isn't she bootiful... :) I wonder what it is about hippos that makes them so appealing. So much so, I tend to completely forget how dangerous they can be.
ReplyDelete